Episode 54 – We talk to the whirlwind that is Laura Gassner Otting! With her new book coming out (in April 2019 at time of writing) Laura shares her view on life, what gets in the way, and how we can all enjoy a life without limits!
Look at all this stuff we covered:
- Laura’s background and wide range of experience
- Socks (Isle of Wight of course!)
- New Year’s resolutions
- Why there will always be a bigger boat
- How Laura uses her calendar (great tips here)
- Putting things off
- “Limitless – How to Ignore Everybody, Carve your Own Path, and Live Your Best Life”
- Click on the link above to order/pre-order in the US, or here – To order in the UK
- What Consonance means to Laura
- The four C’s:
- Why following your passion is bad advice
- Older entrepreneurs
- Your job may not be the reason why you’re unhappy with your job
- Yep I had to read that twice – but it’s correct
- Your brain is a liar
- What you do needs to match who you are
- Math(s), dancing, doing the big thing and much much more!
As always, we’re really grateful for your help in supporting this podcast. To do this you can:
Thanks EVER SO MUCH for listening. If we help you to BE BETTER at what you do, then it’s all been worth it!