Today’s conversation is flat-out fun. It’s also useful and inspiring. I have learned that’s what you get with Laura Gassner Otting. She’s the candid, vulnerable, sharp, author of the book Limitless: How to Ignore Everybody, Carve Your Own Path, and Live Your Best Life.
We talk about:
- Why Laura has a turkey heart on her Instagram feed
- The moniker of “bad ass”
- Working in The White House alongside Bill Clinton
- How to ignore everybody on your quest
- Can charisma be taught?
- The self talk Laura uses before public speaking
- Aligning the pursuit of money and doing good
And much more.
Be sure to grab a copy of Laura’s book here.
Head over to Laura’s website for her very own show notes:https://lauragassnerotting.com/onepercent/